Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Mile High Club

Hey, get your mind out of the gutter... I'm trying to keep this G-rated;-)

A few weeks before Christmas, I went to San Diego to visit a friend from college, Matt. Matt is King of all things pop culture, so cheese wax woman had a grand time touring around his apartment, meeting various characters of note:


Cheese Wax Woman poses at the in-house Super Hero Expo!


Meeting the cast of Back to the Future.


Ready for action with the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles!


Flying makes me nervous, but I hate it less than I hate long car trips, so the choice was clear. To help quell the nervousness on the flight home, I kept myself busy by fashioning a cheese wax flight attendant doing the seat belt demo. I got a couple of odd looks from the people sitting near me on the 1-hour hopper from SAN to LAX.

Cheese Wax Flight Attendant says "Keep your seat belt fastened while seated."


Up next, Allison's Late Night Distraction Series continues with "Friends of Patisserie Ganache."

No comments: