Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hell no! We won't go!

In spite of the fact that I'm no longer going to class on campus, I still make frequent visits for various reasons... And so I like to think that my "deadline" to ensure that everyone has received their cheese wax effigy is somewhat extended, at least until my official graduation date, January 29. Even more, I like to think that I will stay in touch with these wonderful people, even after I have "left the building" for the final time as a student.

These ones are getting delivered on Tuesday, so shhh... Don't tell:-)


Cheese Wax Chef Mark, World Champion Ice Carver
and head of the Sculpture Club, with chain saw.


Cheese Wax Carmen! My Superwonderwomanawesomepatienthelpful
Tuition Planner, without whom I would be completely lost!

Next up, the Christmas Cheer I promised last time... Plus, Mile-High Cheese Wax and Adventures in San Diego.

No comments: