Monday, December 7, 2009

Not to be forgotten!

Although these folks were not necessarily my instructors, my experience would not have been the same without them! And so to you amazing people, I extend my thanks in Cheese Wax form.

These are the ones that I was able to deliver on Friday:

Cheese Wax Chef Weller:
Executive Chef of the Culinary Arts Program,
with tie-dye shirt in honor of the other half of his wardrobe.


Cheese Wax Chef Calhoun:
Leader of the Iron Toque Club, with Iron Toque and cravat bones in honor of his fearless leadership and student-advocacy.


Cheese Wax Chef Devon:
Our Chocolate and Sugar Work instructor, with comb and scissors in honor of her aspirations to go to beauty school.


Cheese Wax Haley:
Student Services Advisor, with lovely red hair in honor of her lovely red hair.


Unwaxed chocolate cupcakes with buttercream icing and silver dragées:
My contribution to the potluck party at Anita's house after our certification exams on Friday.

Got a couple more Cheese Wax people to complete and then deliver sometime this week, so check back for more photos soon!

P.S. Dina, I need someone to let me into the office so I can snag a picture of your Cheese Wax person:-) Woops!

No comments: