Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little Women

A bit belated, but here are pictures of the cheese wax people I made for my cast of Little Women, the Broadway Musical back in 2007.  Some favorites got their own close-ups:

Monica, deck crew, was never without her frozen coffee beverage of choice.
(Extra points if you can identify the coffee company.)


Group shot!


Matthew, our deck crew in charge of making the kite fly every night.


Rande, our wig lady, sporting her trademark wig head stand, complete with replicas of the wigs used for characters Meg, Beth, and Aunt March.

Linda (Marmee), always in tie-dye.  It must have been a good luck superstition of some kind...

More close-ups available upon request.  I'm only permitted to post 5 pics at a time for some reason.  Grrrr!

2 comments:

dave said...

I maintain that I did *not* have that game machine out all the time -- Stephane was actually playing with his more than I was playing with mine.

Still, the little guy sits on my bookshelf :)

The Allison said...

Very excellent! Tell him hi for me:-)