Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updates from Zombie Land

I often hear folks say, "I still have the little cheese wax person you gave me!"  These comments always illicit a very bouncy "Yaaaay!"

Anyone in touch with their inner goofball who still has their cheese wax person, please send me pictures of your adventures together!  I'd love to know what everyone is up to:-)

Lighting Designer, Zombie Mike, studies his light plot. (There is an actual light plot on that tiny sheet of paper he's holding...)



Cheese wax "Mikey" with specs.



Rockin' out! (on the inside...)


Zombie Mike didn't make it to the original cheese wax zombie gathering, but that's largely because Living Mike wasn't around during strike to receive Zombie Mike.  So the gift was belated, but still very well received.

Thanks for the pics, Mike!

No comments: